Activity monitor for large numbers of transponderized, socially housed mice
The SocioMot is a simple tool for the simultaneous surveillance of large numbers of undisturbed mice. Incorporating the same transponder technology as IntelliCage, it is a straightforward and cost-efficient solution for the researcher who is exclusively focused on the determination of activity levels.
- Continuous transponder-based activity analysis of individual mice housed in groups of up to 16 animals
- Analysis of drug, lesion or genetic effects
- Long-term automated surveillance possible (up to months)
- Compatible with standard mouse cages and racks
- Stand-alone software included
- Web-based remote data analysis