One system - nine paradigms. The TSE Multi Conditioning System is the first multi-purpose modular test platform on today’s market accommodating nine standard conditioning paradigms for the evaluation of learning, memory, emotion and stress-related behaviors in mice and rats. The universal base unit can be extended easily with a large variety of modular arenas and accessories, thus providing unique flexibility. More than that - The Multi Conditioning System is highly cost-effective especially if several paradigms are needed, and it saves valuable space in the laboratory since one base unit supports all nine paradigms. The combination is more than the sum of its components!
The following paradigms can be assessed with the Multi Conditioning System: Fear Conditioning, Panic Response, Active and Passive Avoidance, Learned Helplessness, Conditioned Place Preference, Latent Inhibition, Light-Dark Test and Open Field Locomotor Activity.
Gräff et al., Nature 483(7388), 2012
An epigenetic blockade of cognitive functions in the neurodegenerating brain
Using the fear conditioning module of TSE Systems´ Multi Conditioning System, this group at MIT, Cambridge, MA was able to demonstrate that cognitive abilities are blocked by epigenetic mechanisms and reinstated by a novel modus operandi.
- High-resolution light-beam frame for movement detection
- Selection of sound, noise & light stimuli and electric shocks
- Variable compartment design for tactile and visual discrimination
- Versatile design of experiments for simultaneous operation in multiple chambers
- Common software structure for all paradigms guarantees highest user-friendliness
- Software features in compliance with GLP requirements
- Simultaneous video monitoring from up to 2 angles, freely adjustable camera position
- LARGE (mice & rats combined) or SMALL (mice only) system
- Product Details