A new analysis/visualization tool and statistical analysis package for data generated by the IntelliCage
- FlowR is a graphical user interface translating R-script units into graphically arranged statistical workflows
- Users are seamlessly guided through the analysis process without programming efforts
- Data visualization and statistical analysis comes at a mouse click.
No need for...
- Tedious data pre-processing
- Programming skills in R
- Knowledge of statistical jargon or graphical visualization programs
As an IntelliCage User, you may greatly benefit from the FlowR-IntelliCage Plus Basic bundle. Try the free demo here!
The IC+basic-Bundle contains customized workflows on general Data Preparation, Phenotyping, Activity, Side- and Place Preference, allowing you to...
- Explore your subjects’ performance in the cages
- Check cage usage
- Monitor total consumption
- Scrutinize the animals’ behavioral patterns:
- Describe and compare group pheno- and chronotypes
- Reveal social structure among cage-mates
- Determine drug application or any other intervention effect
- Infer conditioning success based on Place/Side preferences, for many tasks applied in the IntelliCage:
- Reference memory (e.g., Place/Reversal)
- Working memory (e.g., Patrolling, Chaining, Side Alternation)
- Non-spatial alternation (e.g., Attentional Shift using audiobox)
- Compound Preference (e.g., Taste Novelty)
- Emotionality (e.g., Anxiety, Fixed Ratio)
- ...and many more
Customized analyses for anything else you desire (Impulsivity, Aversion,…), are available on special request.
- Product Details