TSE Systems offers various systems for the monitoring of motor function & performances.
All systems are flexible tools for the investigation of diverse effects on motor coordination and kinematics of small laboratory animals.
All of our systems provide the customer with high-throughput capabilities and combine maximal experimental flexibility with a constant flow of reliable data.
- MotoRater: automated kinematic quantitation
- RotaRod: to analyze motor coordination and fatigue resistance
- Grip Strength Meter: for neuromuscular studies
- Running Wheels: established paradigm to measure activity behavior and motor skill
- Treadmill Systems: aid in analysis of exercise physiology
- Rotameter: measures rotational behavior due to unilateral brain lesions