The TSE Rotameter is a computer-controlled system designed to analyze rotations in rodents induced by unilateral brain lesions. The animal, connected to a rotation sensor can move unrestricted in a special unit. This sensor monitors clockwise and counterclockwise rotations with a resolution of 1/250 turn and records changes of directions.
The TSE Rotameter software for Windows allows the adjustment of filter settings to change detection sensitivity according to the specific needs of the user. Experiments can be started and stopped independently in all connected units. The software provides graphical and numerical evaluation of experimental data and export files for further statistics.
- Differently sized animal jackets
- Bowl-shaped or cylindrical unites made from clear acrylic for optimum visibility
- Cylindrical test cages made from opaque plastics on request
- Simultaneous or staggered start – remote control to start the measurement at a distance from the PC
- Monitor clockwise & counterclockwise rotations with high resolution (1.44°)
- Easy-to-use USB connection