For investigations concerning toxicity and impact of inhalable particles and vapors an appropriate generator is necessary, depending on the substance properties. TSE Systems supplies a wide range of instrumentation for efficient and successful research studies in the field of aerosol or vapor exposure.
The aerosol or vapor generators can be used in different inhalation exposure configurations. According to the system specifications, connectors, adapters, etc., are matched to the individual test assay.
TSE Systems will be pleased to advise you on the selection of a suitable generator for your experiments and about its integration in an inhalation system.
- Dust aerosol generators for small to large amounts of substance – powders and fibrous materials
- Different generators for liquid aerosols according to the test substance properties and amount to be nebulized
- Nanoparticle generators for investigations into inhalable nanoparticulate matter
- Cigarette smoke generators with different port numbers, for automatic operation according to ISO Standards
- Vapor generators for safe and controlled evaporation of volatile organic compounds
- Aerosol conditioning lines to refine the aerosol properties according to the test requirements