A multitude of generators is available for the nebulization or vaporization of liquids such as aqueous solutions or volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
For each generator, appropriate dilution or conditioning units are available to adapt the aerosol or vapor properties to the test requirements.
Control and online monitoring is possible via our inhalation exposure software Daco.
- Aerosol nozzles with different spray designs for efficient nebulization of liquids in air
- Collison nebulizers for exposure to bioactive aerosols with a highly respirable aerosol size
- Ultrasonic nebulizers to generate small amounts of aerosol analogous to inhaled medications
- Vapor generators for investigations in workplace concentrations of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Nanoparticle generators for dispersion of nanomaterials
- Controlled and automatic triggering of MDIs via activators either as a single or multi-place solution