Our Daco software is designed to realize comprehensive inhalation studies with exposure systems as easily as possible. It is available as single or multi-place versions, the latter allowing control and data recording for several similar exposure systems via a single compute.
The software is adapted to the system configuration - covering both simple systems with basic equipment as well as complex system assemblies with extensive peripheral devices
Various safety features such as automatic and manual shutdown for both rapid and safe system shutdown, as well as the setting of alarm limits for crucial system parameters, such as flow and pressure, are part of the standard version of the software.
Software extensions for extended systems are available on request.
- User-friendly planning of experiments; setting of test parameters, acquisition time, alarm limits, etc.
- Separate setting of regulatory functions for pressure, flow and humidity
- Clearly arranged representation of system status and measurement data in tables or as graph
- Testing functions for system components via a special test menu and a technical back up monitor
- Cost-saving versions without special GLP features are also available
- For information about regulatory and GLP features click here.
- Product Details