Our Cell Culture exposure units offer an efficient, user-friendly tool for supplementing and amplifying inhalation research programs. In combination with a multi-stage dilution system, different substance concentrations can be tested simultaneously.
The system allows the simultaneous exposure of cell cultures to aerosols or vapors in up to 2 separate exposure units via one aerosol generator.
Automatic media refill and integrated heating for longer exposure times can be implemented when required.
- Exposure of the insert plates via an internal flow plate for uniform and consistent dispersion
- Chemically resistant and robust stainless steel exposure units
- Mixing and dilution units made of laboratory glassware
- Flow management via precise flow control and measuring devices
- Automatic operation via a specially adapted version of our Daco inhalation software
- Each exposure unit is suitable for up to 48 Transwell® inserts, for example
- Product Details