Our Whole Body exposure units allow the simulation of real exposure conditions for a wide range and large numbers of rodents, either under static and / or dynamic conditions.
Homogeneous test substance distribution is guaranteed by a proven aerodynamic design – i.e. square cross-section with pyramidal end caps.
The units are available in different designs and sizes according to the test requirements. The number and type of connections can be specified at the planning stage.
Provision of water and additional sample ports can be implemented where required.
- Robust stainless steel design with standard and customer-specified sealing materials
- Test substance supply is possible via various liquid or dust aerosol generators as well as vapor generators
- Different standard sizes of stainless steel cages or cage racks
- Several types of cage supports, for the highest degree of flexibility
- Large viewing port(s) as required made from safety glass for animal observation
Further information can be found in our inhalation brochure.