TSE Systems develops and manufactures complete solutions for a variety of inhalation exposure test assays. We offer a wide range of equipment and components for in-vivo and in-vitro studies with aerosols and vapors.
Our exposure systems are suitable for long- and short-term inhalative investigations with test animals or cell cultures involving toxicity and impact of particulate matter, e.g. in pharmacology, environmental and occupational safety, and bio-defense studies.
The exposure system design and Daco inhalation software for automatic control and regulation of experiments support you in achieving compliance with the OECD, EPA and GLP guidelines.
- Head Nose Only, Snout Only, Whole Body and Cell Culture exposure units – single or multi-place configurations
- Liquid and dust aerosol as well as vapor generating systems
- Activators for Metered Dosed Inhalers (MDI) and cigarette smoke generators
- Aerosol conditioning units according to the particle properties and study design
- Real-time and off-line analysis equipment – concentration measuring units, spectrometers, cascade impactors
- Control and monitoring, data recording and storage through the in-house Daco software
- Installation kit to connect air supply, aerosol and vapor generators, exhaust lines and sampling equipment
- On request: adaptation of test equipment for solving new and future-oriented problems