In cooperation with experts from leading research institutes and universities, TSE Systems is developing Nanoparticle Generators and Analyzers for research into inhalable nanoparticles.
The instruments for in-vitro and in-vivo exposure are adapted to the user-defined system configuration – individual instrument specifications on request.
Our Nanoparticle Generators provide dispersion of nanomaterials as aerosols for realistic exposure.
Using a combination of two analysis methods (CPC, DMA – see below), a high-resolution Nanoparticle Analyzer is available that is suitable for almost every kind of research as well as for process monitoring.
- NEW: E-Spray NanoGen for in-vitro and in-vivo studies with nanoparticle generation by electrospray technology
- Single cone-jet mode for uniform deposition or multi-jet mode for high-throughput exposure
- Condensation particle counters (CPCs) for ultrafine particles down to 4.5 nm diameter
- Differential mobility analyzers (DMAs) for classification of particles according to size
- Nanoparticle analyzers with high resolution and low particle loss