TSE Systems, Inc. is looking for a new Product Manager to lead our new Physiology Division. Experience with product management in the life sciences is a plus, but ambitious candidates with a sound relevant scientific background in “in vivo” life sciences are also welcome to apply. She or he will provide leadership to steer the division on a path of strong organic growth. The main focus product is our innovative Stellar wireless telemetry platform. The product shows consistent year-over-year growth fueled by innovations and new applications. Technical knowledge (software/hardware) in life science is a plus, affinity with or experience with live animal research as well. In this position you will be reporting to the CEO of TSE Systems, Inc. in Chesterfield, MO. TSE Systems Group is an innovative life science research equipment manufacturer with offices and production in the USA and Germany.
Please send your resume and cover letter by email to Gary Miller, CEO of TSE Systems, Inc. or contact him through LinkedIn.
- Product Management:
- The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering to deliver winning products.
- Adds value to the products by identifying potential new applications; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
- Service Support:
- Technical assistance to TSE Systems Service worldwide
- Sales Support / sales application specialist:
- Application consulting with customers / potential new users in coordination with sales
- Product demos
- Visits to customers
- Pre-sales consulting in the offer phase
- Sales staff training
- Customer Support:
- Organization and implementation of after-sales service
- Service staff training
- On-site installations at VIP customer sites
- Preparation or preparation of service documents
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Fluent English language skills; other foreign languages a plus
- Experience in working with laboratory animals; surgical skills are a plus
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good working knowledge with scientific data analysis packages would be a plus
- Analytical thinking ability, working in a team, independent work, self-motivation ability, confident appearance
- Readiness for leadership to grow within the organization
- Experience abroad and willingness to travel desired
- TSE offers a budget for continuing education to all its employees.