Germany / Europe – several territories
TSE Systems has 130 years of expertise in developing and manufacturing sophisticated life science research equipment. Today, using the latest technology, we are a leading supplier for comprehensive solutions in the fields of Metabolism, Behavior, Physiology and Inhalation Toxicology. Our integrated modular hard- and software platforms allow us to serve both individual customer needs, as well as to meet the accepted requirements in the field while adhering to the highest standards for quality, flexibility, and user-friendliness.
• Highly motivated, curious and social personality and strong communication skills
• Scientific knowledge in biology (ideally in vivo research and behavior)
• University degree (Master’s or comparable qualification)
• Hard working, flexible, resilient and goal-oriented
• High willingness to travel
• fluent in German and English
• Acquisition of new customers and the expansion of the existing customer base
• Independent contract negotiations and conclusion of sales contracts
• Effective forecasting and management of complex sales cycles
• Identify and present customers with solution concepts at specialist and management levels
• Participation in scientific conferences and customer meetings
• Team-work with Pre-Sales and Product Management
• Performance-related remuneration
• Activity in a pleasant clientele and team
• Company car, company mobile phone
We look forward to receiving your informative application with details of the next possible starting date and salary expectations by e-mail to the contact address below.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
TSE Systems GmbH – Job
Louisenstr. 65 • 61348 Bad Homburg / Germany
Tel.: +49-6172-789-248 • Fax +49-6172-789-500
job@TSE-Systems.com • www.TSE-Systems.com